Brisbane Ballooning and Homestead Champagne Breakfast, Self Drive
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride from Brisbane
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Commemorative Certificate
- Ask us for our Brisbane meeting spot choices
- Just 55 minutes self drive from Brisbane
Meet us at our convenient meeting points at Nerang or Canungra, just a 55 minute drive South West of Brisbane CBD. Air conditioned coach transfers to our Hot Air Balloon launch site.
Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum.
Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our hot air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
A great team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable & great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share about hot air ballooning. Your balloon crew driver, is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are a fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course there is some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard.Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour.
Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
After your hot air balloon ride, we recommend staying in the spectacular Hinterland, Scenic Rim & Mt Tamborine region & sampling all that the region offers.
- Air conditioned door to door coach transfers to Balloon Launch site
- Spectacular scenic Hot Air balloon ride
- A delicious full Hot Breakfast at O’Reilly’s Historic Grand Homestead
- Champagne to toast your flight
- Access to Canungra Valley Vineyard with the option to do free wine tasting
- No extra charges for travel on Weekends or Public Holidays
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Included in your ticket is air Conditioned Coach Transfers from meeting points at Nerang or Canungra - Maps available here
- The only ballooning experience in Queensland with a Vineyard Breakfast
- Optional – purchase photos either personal portraits or in-flight pics, available after your tour
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- 20thJan ~12th February 2020, peak period surcharge applies for $30.00 per person.
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2020. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.