Ballooning & Kuranda & Koala Park
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Entry to Kuranda Koala Park
- Feed friendly kangaroos and wallabies
- Australia's only walk-through snake house
- Koalas, Wombats and much more Aussie wildlife
- Return Transfers from selected locations
Door to door transfers Pick-up at hotel by a Hot Air Balloon Cairns coach for your special package tour, one hour transfer, pickup times confirmed on booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of hot air ballooning in the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise and your hot air balloon ride where you can really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to ensure you maximise the fun of your morning ballooning with Hot Air.
Keep an eye out for wallabies, kangaroos and other local wildlife, seeing them from high in a hot air balloon, is something you’ll never forget.
Return and Landing, balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Your coach transfer takes you Kuranda, known as the Village in the Rainforest. The Koala Park Opens at 9am, your balloon tour drop-off gives you time to discover your own breakfast in Kuranda Village beforehand, times vary winter/summer.
You can visit the Kuranda Koala Park at your own leisure. A unique experience, set in the rainforest. Koala's and so much more wildlife, including Freshwater Crocodiles, Kangaroos & Wallabies, Wombats, Lizards, Monitors and other Reptiles. Get up close and personal with the Australian wildlife, there's opportunities for photos as well as being able to feed the animals.
Bus Transfer from Kuranda to Cairns Central Train Station is included. Bus arrives back at Cairns Central Train Station at 1.15pm or 3.05pm.
**This package is not available for sale by Travel agents and is only available on this website**
- Free door to door airconditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Glass of bubbly or juice on landing
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Entry to Kuranda Koala Park
- Free time to visit Kangaroos, Koalas & other wildlife
- Return Transfer to Cairns Central Train Station
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2022. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight is minimum 40 minute flight
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.