Cairns Hot Air Ballooning - Skyrail - Tjapukai - Kuranda Railway
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride & Return Transfers
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Skyrail Cableway gondola & Guided Tour
- Rainforest Interpretation Centre
- Stopover at Kuranda
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
Pick-up at your accommodation by a Hot Air coach for your special Cairns tours package, there's a one hour transfer through the Kuranda rainforest. Pickup times are confirmed on booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. We fly at Mareeba in the Cairns Highlands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn. Breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the fun of your morning. It's just like a balloon festival every day!
Return and Landing, balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Check in at Tjapukai after drop off. You will be given directions and timings for your package tour along with your Skyrail tickets. Enjoy Tjapukai History, Dance + Creation Theatre + Cultural Village.
Prepare to board Skyrail for the journey through world heritage rainforest stop off at any of the stations en-route for a more informative look.
Arrive Kuranda; on leisure, shop and relax. Take in lunch at a sidewalk restaurant (own cost). Market days are every day but strongest on Sun,Wed,Thurs,Friday.
Check in at the Kuranda Rail ticket office, for your journey down the scenic Barron Gorge to Freshwater Connection.
Train arrives at Freshwater Station, transfer to your accommodation via Down Under Tours.
- Free door to door airconditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, it’s theatres & museums
- Skyrail Cableway gondola ride and eco-system Guided Tour
- Entry to Rainforest Interpretation Centre
- Stopover at Kuranda, The Village in the Rainforest
- Amazing ride on the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Return luxury coach transfers with Down Under Tours
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2019. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.