Cairns Hot Air Flight - Barron River Whitewater Rafting
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride & Return Transfers
- White Water Rafting through Barron Gorge National Park - Grade 3
- Safety Equipment - life jacket, helmet, transfers
- Afternoon refreshments
- Additional $30 per person Levy to Pay On Board to Rafting Operator not included in Book Now Price.
Pick-up at your accommodation by a Hot Air Balloon Cairns coach for your special Cairns tour package, there's a one hour transfer through the Kuranda rainforest. Pickup times are confirmed on booking. Minimum age for child is 12 years.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. We fly at Mareeba in the Cairns Highlands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn. Breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the fun of your morning. It's just like a balloon festival every day!
Return and Landing, balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Return back to Hotel by Hot Air Coach.
Free time to perhaps relax or do some shopping.
Your experienced whitewater rafting River Guide will pick you up from hotel and transfer you to the top of the Barron River (Grade 3) just 20 minutes away.
Arrive at Barron Gorge Power Station. Split up into crews for briefing. You'll spend a bit over one and a half hours on the river, it's a grade 3 river, great as an introductory experience and for those looking for a shorter rafting trip than the full day Tully
Finish off whitewater rafting trip with return transfers on Rafting coach to your accommodation, or other places around town. Just let the driver know where you would like to go.
- Free door to door airconditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Up to 2 hours of rafting through Barron Gorge National Park
- Safety Equipment - life jacket, helmet
- Afternoon refreshments
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Swimming costume
- Spending money
- $30 per person Water Levy payable on board
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2019. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.