Hot Air Balloon & Kuranda & Butterfly Sanctuary & Transfers
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Entry to Butterfly Sanctuary
- Visit the home of more than 1500 tropical butterflies
- Guided tours & butterfly education
- Return Transfers
Door to door transfers Pick-up at hotel by a Hot Air Balloon Cairns coach for your special package tour, one hour transfer, pickup times confirmed on booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of hot air ballooning in the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise and your 30 minute hot air balloon ride where you can really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to ensure you maximise the fun of your morning ballooning with Hot Air.
Keep an eye out for wallabies, kangaroos and other local wildlife, seeing them from high in a hot air balloon, is something you’ll never forget.
Return and Landing, balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Your coach transfer takes you Kuranda, known as the Village in the Rainforest. The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary Opens at 9am, your balloon tour drop-off gives you time to discover your own breakfast in Kuranda Village beforehand, times vary winter/summer.
You can visit the the Kuranda Australian Butterfly Sanctuary at your own leisure. It's home to over 1500 beautiful tropical butterflies which have been hand raised. You have the opportunity to join guided tours of the aviary and laboratory and learn more about the life cycle and behaviour of butterflies. This is Australia's largest live butterfly exhibit.
Bus Transfer from Kuranda to Cairns Central Train Station is included. Bus arrives back at Cairns Central Train Station at 1.15pm or 3.05pm.
- Free door to door airconditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Entry to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Free time to explore or join guided tours to learn more about butterflies
- Return Transfer to Cairns Central Train Station
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2019. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.