Ballooning with Breakfast PLUS Southern Cross 4WD Outback Tracks (Mt Tamborine National Park)
- Ballooning & Full Breakfast
- Full commentary
- Morning Tea on Tamborine Mountain
- Wine Tasting
- Gallery walk for local arts and crafts
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls
- 4wding on tracks
- Boomerang throwing
Air conditioned coach transfers from The Spit to Broadbeach or join us at one of our convenient Meeting Points. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Gold Coast Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking (Time varies seasonally and with your location).
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your 30 minute hot air balloon flight, that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your hot air balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course there are some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard.
Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour.
Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Air conditioned coach transfers to your accommodation.
Stay onboard our air conditioned coach for a drop off to your Theme Park of Choice - Free! Same day after ballooning with Hot Air - either Movieworld, Dreamworld, Seaworld or WetnWild. Please advise us when you book online, which Theme Park drop you require.
SOUTHERN CROSS 4WD - SEPERATE DAY - HALF DAY TOUR OF MT TAMBORINE NATIONAL PARK
Pick is included from Gold Coast Hotels and Apartments from Broadbeach to Labrador and also Helensvale Train station. (pick up time advised upon booking)
Following the original track built by early pioneer’s to transport their produce to the Coast, the tour winds through eucalyptus trees to enter the magnificent rainforests of Tamborine Mountain National Parks. While negotiating this seldom used track we keep a look out for koala and other native wildlife.
Our guides have lived in the area for over 24 years and have extensive local knowledge and expertise. Share their favourite places and learn about the Hinterland, it’s unique flora and fauna. View waterfalls cascading into cool mountain streams.
A break for morning tea of Delicious fresh scones, served with jams, cream, tea and coffee. A chance to check out Gallery Walk, Tamborine mountains Arts and Crafts region with locally made items.
Tamborine is starting to build a reputation for its wineries so this tour would not be complete without a wine tasting at one of the local wineries. Reds, Whites and ports always please.
Not into wine but enjoy beer then you can skip wine tasting and head to Mount Tamborine’s brewery to taste their extensive range of local beers.
Time to stretch the legs and let us take you on a fully guided leisurely bush walk to the mountain’s only spring fed waterfall. Discovering the lush subtropical rainforests we will tell you about the forest’s unique characteristics, how the Aboriginal people gathered food from the forest floor and the animals and birds that call the area home.
And yes, boomerangs do come back. Haven’t thrown one since you were a kid, or first time to Australia, this is great fun for all ages.
The return journey to the Gold Coast provides sweeping views of the Coast and surrounding mountain ranges. We can even drop you back after the morning tour at Movie World, Harbour Town, Paradise Jet boating or Whales in Paradise for an afternoon tour to save you precious holiday time!
Return to your accommodation or afternoon activity.
Hot Air Ballooning:
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air Balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
Southern Cross 4WD Full Day Tour HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED (Separate Day)
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on all walks
- Morning Tea on Tamborine Mountain included, freshly baked scones with jam and cream, tea & coffee
- Wine Tasting on Tamborine Mountain included
- Time in Gallery walk for local arts and crafts
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park
- 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views.
- Boomerang throwing lessons
- All National Parks permits included
- Your ticket
- Comfortable Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2019. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.