Gold Coast Web Special - Ballooning PLUS Vineyard Breakfast AND Return Transfers
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers
- O'Reilly's Grand Homestead and Vineyard
- Full Hot Breakfast and Champagne
- Commemorative Certificate
- COVID-Safe Management Plan in place
- Full rate $360 24 Dec - 2 Jan inclusive
- Weekend rate $289 1-23 Dec, 3-31 Jan
Pick up from selected Gold Coast hotels or one of our convenient meeting points - Nerang or Canungra. Air conditioned coach transfers to our Hot Air Balloon launch site. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our hot air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
A great team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable & great guys are guiding your balloon. They have some amazing facts to share about Hot Air Ballooning. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say our team are a fun and highly trained crew are well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard. Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard- take a sneak peak at our virtual tour Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. Enjoy a delicious, fresh breakfast as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Air conditioned coach transfers to your Meeting Point. We also offer drop offs to Theme Parks, Shopping Centres & link with a number Gold Coast Hinterland tours. Just let us know where you would like your drop off when calling our Reservations office.
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular Classic Hot Air Balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Digital Photo package
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2022. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight is minimum 40 minute flight
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.