Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast with Paradise Jet Boating Experience
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Free Digital Photo package worth $80
- Commemorative Flight Certificate
- Wine tasting
- Free entry to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead and Vineyard and extensive grounds
- Full hot breakfast and sparkling wine, authentically from the O'Reilly's Vineyard
- Free return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers from selected locations
- Turbo-charged Jet boat Ride. Blast across the water at up to 80km per hr. Spins, turns, twists and slides by Jetboat!!!
- View Azure Waters, sandy inlets, golden beaches, deserted mangrove islands, multi-million dollar waterfront mansions.
Air conditioned coach transfers from The Spit to Broadbeach or join us at one of our convenient Meeting Points. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Gold Coast Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first Gold Coast hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your classic hot air balloon flight, that really makes this a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your hot air balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course their is some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard. Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard- take a sneak peak at our virtual tour Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Air conditioned coach transfer to Paradise Jetboating for check in.
Check in for your JET BOAT ADVENTURE! Check in is 45 minutes prior to 12 noon departure. Your checking includes a full safety briefing.
Note: Jet Boat tour may be taken on a separate day or at a different time on the same day as your ballooning tour, however transfers are only available for Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Seaworld and Seaworld Resort. You will need to make your own way to Paradise Jetboating for all other areas. Paradise Jet Boating is located at Shop 7B, Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217. Check in time is 45 minutes before departure. Please advise us if you would like to take Jet Boating on another day or later time.
Departure for your Jet Boat Ride. You are about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime aboard a World Class Jet Boat, in a World Class location, enjoying a World Class experience.
Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills AND stunning scenery & sightseeing. Experience full 360° spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres in as little as 10cms of water...while we explore the Gold Coast’s unique Broadwater. It’s the complete Jetboating Adventure!
You will need to make your own way back to your accomodation from Mariners Cove.
Any person, who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to ride on Paradise Jetboating vessels. Children must be over the age of 4 years to be able to participate in jet boating.
- Complimentary digital photo package worth $80 auto emailed to you on the same day after your flight
- Air conditioned coach transfers to balloon launch and landing sites
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular Classic Hot Air Balloon ride over the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Enjoy vistas across mist-blanketed valleys from the Scenic Rim's rainforest mountains to the Gold Coast city skyline.
- Full Hot Breakfast & sparkling wine
- Access to O'Reilly's Historic Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Access to O'Reilly's extensive grounds bordering Canungra Creek
- Meet the gorgeous Alpacas at O'Reilly's Vineyard
- Wine tasting from O'Reilly's fabulous cellar collection
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
- Turbo-charged 55 Minute Jet boat Ride
- Blast across the water at up to 80km per hr
- Spins, turns, twists and slides by Jet Boat!!!
- View azure waters, sandy inlets, golden beaches, deserted mangrove islands, multi-million dollar waterfront mansions
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2022. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight is minimum 40 minute flight
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.