Hot Air Balloon and Evening Glow Worms Tour
- Hot Air Balloon ride
- World Heritage Listed National Parks
- Night forest by torchlight
- Nocturnal wildlife and flora
- Explore Glow Worm Caves, glowworms galore!
- Stargazing at Springbrook Observatory
Air conditioned coach transfers from The Spit to Broadbeach or join us at one of our convenient Meeting Points. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Gold Coast Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your 30 minute hot air balloon flight, that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your hot air balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course there is some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard.
Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour.
Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
You can enjoy extra free time at O'Reilly's Vineyard if you choose not to Add breakfast
Air conditioned coach transfers to your accommodation or Shopping Centre.
Enjoy free time to explore the Gold Coast, including shopping and visiting local attractions.
Pick up from your accommodation for your evening glow worm tour with Scenic Hinterland Day Tours. Pickup offered to hotels within 1km of the Gold Coast Highway (check with us upon booking). Pick up time given at time of booking.
It's time to escape the hustle and bustle of Gold Coast city with a magical adventure into nature. Relax, unwind and soak up the wonderful scenery.
Discover World Heritage Listed National Parks in a unique way. Your Scenic Day Tours Eco Tour Guide will lead you through the forest, spotting nocturnal wildlife by torchlight and discovering their night time behaviours. See the beautiful forest flora as well.
Your tour guide will take you through the delightful rainforest before arriving at the amazing Glow Worm Cave. Thousands of brilliant glow worms will guide you with their light through the cave, it's a breathtaking experience.
Refreshments at a mountain restaurant, choice of cakes/ desserts with Cappuccino, Tea or Hot Chocolate.
After you will be taken to the Springbrook Observatory where you will do some informative stargazing.
Return to your accommodation on ALL NEW LUXURY AIR CONDITIONED COACHES
Hot Air Ballooning:
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air Balloon ride
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard (Breakfast optional extra $20 per person)
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
Evening Glow Worm Tours and Springbrook Observatory:
- Coach touring
- Fully commentated
- Fully guided walks
- Access to the Glow Worm Cave
- Personal torches issued for the rainforest walk
- Star Gazing at the Springbrook Observatory
- Optional Four Course dinner (must be pre-booked)
- Pick up and drop off service
- World Heritage Area All National Park Fees included
- World Heritage site visitation certificate
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2019. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.