QLD Government Public Health Measures from 17 Dec 2021
The Queensland Government has introduced COVID-19 Public Health Measures that our business must follow.
As of 17 December, 2021:
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to join our tour (and so must our staff)
- We are required to confirm your full vaccination status against COVID-19, and
- Staff and guests must use, or be recorded in, the QLD Check-in app.
When we meet you on your day of travel, please help our staff by;
- Having your proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 status ready, and
- Use the QLD Check-in app.
The QLD Government defines "fully vaccinated" against COVID-19 as the following:
For the purposes of Queensland’s Public Health Measures linked to vaccination status – a plan for 80% and beyond (PDF), a person is considered fully vaccinated when they have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine recognised by the Therapeutic Good Administration (TGA).
What do I do if I don't meet this requirement?
If you know you're not going to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the time you travel, please contact us for options.
Again, many thanks for choosing to book with us, and we look forward to meeting you on your day of travel.
Page updated: 14/12/2021