Brisbane Classic Hot Air ballooning with vineyard breakfast, self drive meet at Nerang or Canungra
- 🎈 Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- 🍷 Wine tasting
- 🏅 Commemorative Signed Flight Certificate
- 📸 Free Digital Souvenir Photo package worth $80
- 🏰 Free entry to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead and Vineyard and extensive grounds
- 🍳 Full hot breakfast and sparkling wine, authentically from the O'Reilly's Vineyard
- 🚌 Free return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers from selected locations
- 🦙 Meet the delightfully friendly O'Reilly's Vineyard alpacas
Thinking about a hot air balloon flight?
Ever wondered what it's like to float across the silent early-morning landscape in a hot air balloon? Get ready for an unforgettable experience by booking a flight with our friendly and professional team!
The complete hot air balloon professionals
Experience a memorable hot air balloon ride with our professional and expert pilots, followed by breakfast at O’Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard. Your team includes your driver and dedicated support crew, and with your pilot, you'll enjoy a fun, safe, amazing ballooning experience.
You'll LOVE our breakfast location - meet the alpacas!
Not only will you enjoy a fantastic view of the picturesque Scenic Rim Hinterland, but after your flight, relax with a scrumptious breakfast at O'Reilly's Vineyard. What could be better than that? It's the perfect way to celebrate the start to the day.
Book your hot air balloon flight today!
Meet us at our convenient meeting points at Nerang or Canungra, just a 55 minute drive South West of Brisbane CBD. Air conditioned coach transfers to our Hot Air Balloon launch site.
Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum.
Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our hot air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
A great team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable & great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share about hot air ballooning. Your balloon crew driver, is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are a fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course there is some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard.Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour.
Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of sparkling wine to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Return Air conditioned coach transfers to your Meeting Point.
- Complimentary digital photo package worth $80 auto emailed to you on the same day after your flight
- Air conditioned coach transfers to balloon launch and landing sites
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular Classic Hot Air Balloon ride over the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Enjoy vistas across mist-blanketed valleys from the Scenic Rim's rainforest mountains to the Gold Coast city skyline.
- Full Hot Breakfast & sparkling wine
- Access to O'Reilly's Historic Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Access to O'Reilly's extensive grounds bordering Canungra Creek
- Meet the gorgeous Alpacas at O'Reilly's Vineyard
- Wine tasting from O'Reilly's fabulous cellar collection
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer from Nerang or Canungra
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2024. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility queries please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Pregnant persons beyond 3 months (13 weeks) of pregnancy are not permitted to fly.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight provides a full flight experience to suit the prevailing flying conditions
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.