Gold Coast Ballooning and Island Snorkel Adventure Package
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Free Digital Photo package worth $80
- Commemorative Flight Certificate
- Wine tasting
- Free entry to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead and Vineyard and extensive grounds
- Full hot breakfast and sparkling wine, authentically from the O'Reilly's Vineyard
- Free return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers from selected locations
- Meet the delightfully friendly O'Reilly's Vineyard alpacas
- Dolphin and Tangalooma Wrecks Cruise
- Fish feeding - around the Tangalooma Wrecks
- Seafood and Chicken smorgasbord lunch
- Marine Eco Tour - Chance to spot Dolphin, Dugong and Turtles
- Beach activities
- Afternoon Tea and Tropical fruit platter
A choice of transport options available... air conditioned coach transfers from The Spit to Broadbeach or join us at one of our convenient Meeting Points. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Gold Coast Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your hot air balloon flight, that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your hot air balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver, is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course their is some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard.
Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour.
Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Air conditioned coach transfers to your Gold Coast accommodation.
Instead of being dropped back to your hotel we can drop you to a Gold Coast Shopping Centre. Please let us know when booking if you would like to do this.
CRUISE SEPERATE DAY ONLY AS 07.30 Am PICKUP - DOLPHIN ENCOUNTER OPERATED by DOLPHINS IN PARADISE \ WHALES IN PARADISE
Hotel Pickup, time confirmed on booking
Escape the crowds and enjoy the day in a tropical paradise as we take you on an eco tour of discovery as we explore the beautiful crystal clear waters of Moreton Bay Marine Park. The Moreton Bay Marine Park is on the migratory path of the Humpback Whale and year round home to the friendly Tangalooma Bottlenose Dolphins, giant Loggerhead Turtles and the rare and endangered Dugongs
Be amazed by the abundance of marine life on our guided snorkel tour of the Tangalooma Wrecks or Flinders Reef, which contains the highest number of coral and fish species out of all sub-tropical reef systems.
Onboard the Mahi Mahi enjoy a scrumptious smorgasbord meal that includes mouth watering fresh prawns. Licensed Bar onboard.
Return back to the meeting point, along the way be on the look out for playful Dolphins and Giant Sea Turtles that call these waters home (subject to conditions).
Mask & Snorkel Hire - $10. Or bring your own.
Tour is available Dec-May.
- Complimentary digital photo package worth $80 auto emailed to you on the same day after your flight
- Air conditioned coach transfers to balloon launch and landing sites
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular Classic Hot Air Balloon ride over the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Enjoy vistas across mist-blanketed valleys from the Scenic Rim's rainforest mountains to the Gold Coast city skyline.
- Full Hot Breakfast & sparkling wine
- Access to O'Reilly's Historic Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Access to O'Reilly's extensive grounds bordering Canungra Creek
- Meet the gorgeous Alpacas at O'Reilly's Vineyard
- Wine tasting from O'Reilly's fabulous cellar collection
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
Island & Snorkel
- Adventures:Marine Eco Tour - dolphins, dugongs and Loggerhead turtles encounters with commentary by our marine naturalist
- Snorkelling: optional (Tangalooma Wrecks or Flinders Reef)
- WW2 relics
- Aboriginal History
- Free time to relax on the beach, climb the famous sand dunes or swim the safe waters around the boat
- Fish feeding (around the Tangalooma Wrecks)
- Morning Tea upon boarding
- Smorgasbord lunch – A delicious lunch featuring a delightful range of salads, seafood and chicken
- Afternoon tea and Tropical fruit platter
- Hotel Transfers
- Entertaining commentary
- Licensed bar, on-board toilets & changing rooms
- Small Groups - Personalised Service - No Crowds
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Swimming costume & towel
- Spending money
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2024. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility queries please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Pregnant persons beyond 3 months (13 weeks) of pregnancy are not permitted to fly.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight provides a full flight experience to suit the prevailing flying conditions
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.