Port Douglas Self Drive classic ballooning
- 🎈 Spectacular Classic Hot Air Balloon ride
- 🥤 Pre-flight health shot beverage
- 🎙️ Expert interpretive commentary
- 📜 Commemorative Certificate
- 🍾 Glass of Sparkling wine and Juice on landing
- 📍 Meet us in Mareeba, Atherton Tablelands
- 🥐 Light snack on landing
Drive from Port Douglas to meet our Pilots and Crew at the Mareeba Heritage Centre. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of being in a Hot Air Balloon, flying gently high above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. The balloon takes off from Mareeba on the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn, floating in your Hot Air Balloon, time to really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of Hot Air Balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the enjoyment of your balloon flight. It's just like a balloon festival, every day!
Our hot air balloon flights are more than an aerial adventure. Upon landing, you're invited to a post-flight celebration featuring an array of locally-sourced refreshments. Delight in a selection of fresh fruits, energising muesli bars, scrumptious muffins, and a delectable variety of savoury pastries and quiche. Pair these with our carefully selected sparkling wine or a refreshing orange juice, as you share your experiences and create connections with fellow adventurers, our pilot, and support crew. Please note, our offerings may vary to continuously provide you with the best of local produce.
Drop off to the Mareeba Heritage Centre, the tour finish time varies with the seasons (summer, winter and the time of sunrise).
- Spectacular Classic Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Glass of Bubbly or Juice on landing
- Digital photo package
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Pick up from Mareeba Heritage Centre - Map and details here
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2024. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility queries please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Pregnant persons beyond 3 months (13 weeks) of pregnancy are not permitted to fly.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight provides a full flight experience to suit the prevailing flying conditions
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.