Brisbane Transfers - Hot Air Balloon Ride plus Champagne Breakfast at O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Return transfers from Brisbane CBD and selected meeting points
- Hot Air balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Commemorative Certificate
- Expert interpretive commentary
(Minimum 2 adults)
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight... arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing Hot Air Balloon inflation display. Did you know, our Hot Air Balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Return transfers included from Brisbane CBD or other meeting points such as Browns Plains & Kangaroo Point. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Hop onboard to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first Hot Air Balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia. So much to see during your 30 minute Hot Air Balloon Brisbane flight. Often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky. A great team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable & great guys are guiding your balloon. They have some amazing facts to share about Hot Air Ballooning. A balloon hop and then time to chase the balloons. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say our team are a fun and highly trained crew are well practised in maximising the enjoyment to be had. After landing there is some Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard.Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour. Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Air conditioned coach transfers to your Meeting Point or Accommodation. Just let us know where you would like your drop off when calling our Reservations office.
SAVE by booking our Self Drive option and meet us in Nerang or Canungra, find out more HERE. After your Hot Air Balloon ride, we recommend staying in the spectacular Hinterland, Scenic Rim & Mt Tambourine region & sampling all that the region offers.
* Bookings for minimum of 2 adults *
- Air conditioned door to door coach transfers to Balloon Launch site
- Spectacular scenic Hot Air balloon ride
- A delicious full Hot Breakfast at O’Reilly’s Historic Grand Homestead
- Champagne to toast your flight
- Access to Canungra Valley Vineyard with the option to do free wine tasting
- No extra charges for travel on Weekends or Public Holidays
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Included in your ticket is air Conditioned Coach Transfers from Brisbane City or Southbank or Browns Plains or Kangaroo Point or Mt Gravatt. Maps available here
- The only ballooning experience in Queensland with a Vineyard Breakfast
- Optional – purchase photos either personal portraits or in-flight pics, available after your tour
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- 1st~12th February 2019, peak period surcharge applies for $30.00 per person.
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2019. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.