Skybury Coffee and Tropical Fruit Plantation - Mareeba
This is the perfect attraction to visit after your hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands. Skybury Coffee and Tropical Fruit Plantation is located in Mareeba, Far North Queensland. This award winning Coffee Centre showcases Australian Coffee and tropical fruit. Here you can see coffee production from start to finish. Fully escorted tours depart at throughout the day. led by expert tour guides who will show you why the Mareeba area provides the perfect growing conditions for some of the world's finest coffee. After your tour of the plantation you might like to wander back to the coffee centre where you can learn all about how the coffee is processed and graded and much more. Or perhaps you would like to enjoy a delicious meal from their specialised menu which showcases the many foods from the region. And enjoy a smooth coffee prepared by a Skybury barista. Skybury ground coffee, coffee beans, liqueur , chocolates, souvenirs and much more are available to purchase in the Gift Shop.
- Guided coffee plantation tour
- See a working dry processing plant
- Learn how dry coffee is processed, graded and bagged
- Coffee tasting in the Coffee Lab
- Learn about processing, roasting and storage
- If time allows, learn the skills of a coffee barista
- View 'Coffee Dreams' movie - showcases the diversity and history of the region
Phone: Skybury +61 7 4093 2190
About Mareeba coffee & local produce & plantations....