Hot Air Balloon Cairns with Bad Fishy Jetboating ride
- 🚌Pick up from Cairns Hotels
- 💧Pre-flight fruit juice/water
- 🎈Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- 🎙️Expert commentary
- 🍾Glass of Sparkling wine and Juice on landing
- 🥐Light snack on landing
- 📜Commemorative Flight Certificate
- 📸Digital photo package
- 35minute Bad Fishy Jetboating tour on Trinity Inlet
Pick-up at all Cairns accommodation & hotels by a Hot Air Balloon Cairns coach for your Hot Air Balloon ride. There is a one hour transfer. Pickup times are confirmed on booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of being in a Hot Air Balloon, flying gently high above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. The balloon takes off from Mareeba on the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn, floating in your Hot Air Balloon, time to really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of Hot Air Balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the enjoyment of your balloon flight. It's just like a balloon festival, every day!
Our hot air balloon flights are more than an aerial adventure. Upon landing, you're invited to a post-flight celebration featuring an array of locally-sourced refreshments. Delight in a selection of fresh fruits, energising muesli bars, scrumptious muffins, and a delectable variety of savoury pastries and quiche. Pair these with our carefully selected sparkling wine or a refreshing orange juice, as you share your experiences and create connections with fellow adventurers, our pilot, and support crew. Please note, our offerings may vary to continuously provide you with the best of local produce.
Tour finish time varies with the seasons and you will be dropped off to Bad Fishy at the Reef Fleet Terminal to check in for your 35 minute Trinity inlet Jetboating adventure.
Hope aboard for an unforgettable adventure on Bad Fishy's Cairns Trinity Inlet, where you can escape and experience extreme fun on their multi-award-winning 35-minute jet boat adventure!
Get ready for thrills with spins, slides, and incredible speed, all while having the opportunity to purchase awesome on-board photos and videos for your bragging rights. It's the most thrilling way to cool off in Cairns, so make sure to dress to get wet!
As you explore this stunning natural playground teeming with flora and fauna, our local Captain will entertain you with great information about Cairns and the waterway, adding a touch of humour to the experience. Plus, rest assured that you're supporting an Ecotourism Australia Certified business committed to sustainability and providing an authentic, high-quality nature-based tourism adventure. #YOLO!
Your tour will finish at the Reef Fleet Terminal and you will need to make your own way back to your accomodation from here.
Hot Air Ballooning:
- Complimentary digital photo package worth $80 auto emailed to you on the same day after your flight
- Air conditioned coach transfers to balloon launch and landing sites
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular Classic Hot Air Balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands
- Light snacks and refreshments
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
Bad Fishy Jetboating:
- 35 Minute adventure packed Jetboat ride on Trinity inlet
- Local informative Captain with commentary
- Photos for this tour can be purchased separatley
Weather Considerations for Ballooning:
Hot air ballooning is contingent upon suitable weather conditions. Should we have to cancel due to unfavourable weather:
- If you decide not to rebook or cannot find an alternative date for the ballooning experience, the Jetboating tour will still be available for you on the scheduled afternoon, however, the cost of the Jetboating tour will no longer be complimentary and the standard retail price of the Jetboating tour will be deducted from the original payment when processing your refund.
Refund Policy Following Rebooking:
- If you reschedule hot air ballooning, attend the Jetboating tour before the rescheduled date, and subsequently decide to cancel the balloon ride within the acceptable cancellation timeframe, a refund is available. However, the regular retail price of the Jetboating tour will be deducted from this refund.
- Individuals who are pregnant are not permitted to travel on Bad Fishy.
Hot Air Ballooning
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- Wear casual clothing or swimwear, anything you don't mind getting wet. Thongs are ok.
- Will I get wet? Yes....absolutely!
- Wear sunscreen and apply it before check-in please.
- Bring a towel for after the ride.
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2024. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility queries please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Pregnant persons beyond 3 months (13 weeks) of pregnancy are not permitted to fly.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight provides a full flight experience to suit the prevailing flying conditions
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.