Glow Worms and Nocturnal Wildlife WITH 4 Wheel Drive Safari + Hot Air Balloon
- * SAVE $$ with this package *
- Glow worms + Ballooning
- Nocturnal wildlife spotting
- Value - 4 wheel drive off road safari transfer to get there
- Evening Supper included not Extra !
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park
- Night time 4WD and star gazing
- The best value Glow worms tour
Air conditioned coach transfers from The Spit to Broadbeach or join us at one of our convenient Meeting Points. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Gold Coast Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking (Time varies seasonally and with your location).
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your 30 minute hot air balloon flight, that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your hot air balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course there are some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard. Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard- take a sneak peak at our virtual tour Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Air conditioned coach transfers to your accommodation.
Stay onboard our air conditioned coach for a drop off to your Theme Park of Choice - Free! Same day after ballooning with Hot Air - either Movieworld, Dreamworld, Seaworld or WetnWild for any tickets booked on this website. Please advise us when you book online, which Theme Park drop you require.
Pick up from selected Gold Coast hotels (Mermaid Beach to Labrador, including Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Main Beach), Movieworld. (pick up time advised upon booking)
Looking to fill your evening with a bit of fun and adventure with nature. Join Southern Cross on Australia’s only 4wding Rainforest and Glowworm Tour. Experience night time 4wding, local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna finished off with Glowworms in their natural environment alongside Tamborine Mountain’s spring fed waterfall.
To warm us up before we head into the National Park we visit a local café open just for us with a choice of homemade cakes and biscuits topped off with a Cappuccino, Tea or Hot Chocolate.
Your fully guided experience from start to finish is all about getting you into the forest to experience something than many Australians have not. Like all our tours we offer exclusive venues and luxury 4wds ensure you’re not lost in the crowd.
Tour available subject to minimum numbers
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air Balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on walk
- Evening Supper at local Café open just for us. Freshly baked cakes and biscuits at our exclusive venue away from all the crowds.
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park to view Nocturnal wildlife and Glowworms
- Night time 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views over the city lights
- Stargazing on a clear night
- No crowds, just you and your guides, No large coaches where we visit!
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require.
- All customers receive torches for use in the Rainforest.
- For our return journey home our vehicle will activate free Wifi to say hello to friends and family back at home
- All National Parks permits included
- Your ticket
- Comfortable Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- 1st~12th February 2019, peak period surcharge applies for $30.00 per person.
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2019. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.