Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast and Whale Watching
- Return transfers from your hotel for your balloon ride
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Commemorative Certificate
- Whale Watching Cruise with Whales in Paradise
Air conditioned coach transfers from The Spit to Broadbeach or join us at one of our convenient Meeting Points. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Gold Coast Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your 30 minute hot air balloon flight, that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your hot air balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver, is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course their is some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard. Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour. Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Return by Air conditioned coach transfers to your hotel for a bit of R and R , before your exciting afternoon watching the Whales as they cruise past Surfers Paradise on their annual migration
WHALE WATCHING CRUISE!
Arrange to arrive at the Whales in Paradise Check In Terminal - the only whale watching boat conveniently departing from the heart of downtown Surfers Paradise. Check in at "Sight Seeing Cruises" river end of Cavill Ave. (No transfer included)
Cruise down the Nerang River and checkout all the amazing homes and Surfers Paradise skyline on the way to the Seaway. Cruise past Palazzo Versace and the Marina Mirage.
At Whales in Paradise, we don’t just offer a tour – but an experience! With the most up-close-and-personal viewing decks on the Gold Coast & Brisbane and friendly and professional staff, we guarantee you will enjoy an incredible day of whale watching with us. The humpback whale is playful and curious, a tour with Whales in Paradise will give you a truly intimate encounter with these gentle giants of the ocean.
Whales in Paradise was the Gold Coast’s first whale watching tour operator and we pride ourselves on being pioneers in the local industry. We keep our tour groups to an optimal size, ensuring all of our passengers enjoy optimal visibility and proximity to whales, dolphins, and the many other kinds of marine life we encounter.
Afternoon Tea included on the cruise back to Surfers Paradise
Arrive Wharf Side in downtown Surfers ready to head home or straight out to dinner maybe at Circle on Cavill right over the road
Whale watching cruise is booked for 2.30pm, there is spare time for coffee or some shopping before you meet at the Whale cruise departure. If you wish to change the day of whale watching - ring 55382111 and arrange this directly with the Whale cruise company.
Other Whale Watching Departure times are 7.30am 9.00am 11.00am 1.00pm and 2.30pm daily. **Whale Watching season is from the end of May to early November approximately. **
Terms: Pickup included with ballooning. Transfer to and after whales are own arrangement. If you choose to do whales on different day, all reservations of whales are direct to whale watching company, transfers on different day are own arrangement.
Hot Air Ballooning:
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air Balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
Whale Watching Cruise:
- Full Whale Watching Cruise with Whales in Paradise, depart 2.30pm , Return 5.30pm
- 100% Sightings record, (Guaranteed or a free return cruise)
- Smaller Groups
- Bonus Canal Cruise
- Close encounters from a great rail side position close to the action
- Afternoon tea (optional Licensed bar)
- Convenient Surfers Paradise departure location
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2019. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.