Gold Coast Ballooning with champagne breakfast and Aquaduck combo
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon rise
- Champagne breakfast
- Digital photo package
- Visit O'Reilly's Grand homestead and vineyard visit
- Commemorative certificate
- Aquaduck amphibious cruise along the waterways and streets of Surfers Paradise
Air conditioned coach transfers from The Spit to Broadbeach or join us at one of our convenient Meeting Points. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Gold Coast Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first Gold Coast hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your 30 minute hot air balloon flight, that really makes this a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your hot air balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course their is some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard. Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard- take a sneak peak at our virtual tour Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Drop to Cavill Ave to check in with the friendly team at Aqua Duck for your city and waterway sightseeing tour.
Your one hour amphibious ride. The ride starts on the streets of Surfers then along the Gold Coast beaches before taking the big splash and cruise along the beautiful waterways.
Arrive back to Cavill Ave and disembark the AquaDuck amphibious vehicle.
Please note you will need to make your own way back to your accomodation after the Aquaduck ride from 36 Cavill Avenue Surfers Paradise.
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Digital photo package
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- One hour city and river cruise on Aquaduck
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2022. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight is minimum 40 minute flight
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.