Green Island Cairns Tour
- Spectacular Hot Air balloon ride with pick up
- High speed ferry transfers to Green Island
- Snorkelling Equipment or Glass bottom boat
- Wander Green Island & Relax on the sandy beach
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef
Before Green Island you'll be picked-up at your hotel by a Hot Air Cairns coach for your special combination package tour, one hour transfer, with Cairns accommodation pickup times confirmed on booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. We fly at Mareeba in the Cairns Highlands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn. Breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the fun of your morning. It's just like a balloon festival every day!
Return and gentle landing, balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs with our friendly and expert crew.
Check-in with Great Adventures Staff at Cairns' Reef Fleet Terminal for your short trip to the Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Coral Cay with a sandy beach, and a part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. The Green Island Weather is often much better than the mainland and avoids showers than might be happening onshore.
After you have checked in for your Great Adventure Green Island transfer, you will have free time for breakfast. Your Hot Air Driver will have given you an information sheet about your breakfast options.
Depart on Great Adventures fast catamaran departs for a 45 min journey to Cairns Green Island in comfort.
Arrive for your Green Island tour to wander the island, explore the Great Barrier Reef corals, fish and turtles and relax on the beach. Choose from either Snorkelling equipment or glass bottom boat. Lunch at your own arrangements. Watersports are available if you want to try like kayaking or parasailing
Great Adventures Catamaran departs promptly from Green Island, we recommend that you be at the Jetty at least 10 minutes prior, you can watch for more turtles and fish right from the jetty while you wait but bring a sun hat !
Arrive back at Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street. You will need to make your own way back to your accommodation or coach transfer back to your Cairns accommodation for $14 per adult, $9 per child.
- Free door to door airconditioned coach pick up most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Green Island Ferry Reef Cruise High speed Catamaran transfers to Green Island
- Choice of Snorkelling Equipment or Glass bottom boat
- Wander & explore Green Island
- Relax on the beach
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Swimming costume
- Spending money
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2020. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.