Gold Coast Ballooning, Natural Arch and Springbrook
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Free Digital Photo package worth $80
- Commemorative Flight Certificate
- Wine tasting
- Free entry to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead and Vineyard and extensive grounds
- Full hot breakfast and sparkling wine, authentically from the O'Reilly's Vineyard
- Free return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers from selected locations
- COVID-Safe Management Plan in place.
- Guided Walks & Springbrook National Park
- Waterfalls including Natural Arch
- Afternoon tea
- All national park fees included
Air conditioned coach transfers from The Spit to Broadbeach or join us at one of our convenient Meeting Points. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Our team recommend driving west, to the Gold Coast Hinterland, where balloon take-offs are at their optimum. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your hot air balloon flight, that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your hot air balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course there are some hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard.
Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour.
Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Air conditioned coach transfers to your accommodation.
Springbrook and Natural Arch Tour with Southern Cross 4 Wheel Drive
Collected from your hotel for the afternoon's adventure. Pickup offered to hotels within 1km of the Gold Coast Highway (check with us upon booking)
Spectacular World Heritage listed Springbrook Mountain, 5 cascading waterfalls, one of the world’s oldest living forests nestled over 1000m above the Surfers Paradise skyline, home to some of Australia’s rarest animal species. Experience all of the highlights of Springbrook including 2000 year old Antarctic Beech Trees. Your own tour and nature guide accompanies you on each walk as they share local knowledge on these ancient majestic forests
Take photos that will last a lifetime, Walk through sub tropical World Heritage Listed national parks. Feel the spray of water on your face as it crashes and swirls into a natural rock archway known as Natural Arch formed over millions of years, home to yet another of Australia’s magical wonders the glow worm
Decide for yourself, myth or legend as you investigate the evidence behind the many sightings of one of Australia’s unsolved animal mysteries, the Yowie, as you dine at cosy Hinterland resturant with freshly baked scones with jam and cream for afternoon tea.
ALL NEW LUXURY AIR CONDITIONED COACHES
Free Hotel / Motel pick up and return within 1km of Gold Coast Highway
**This package is not available for sale by Travel agents and is only available on this website**
Hot Air Ballooning:
- Complimentary digital photo package worth $80 auto emailed to you on the same day after your flight
- Air conditioned coach transfers to balloon launch and landing sites
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular Classic Hot Air Balloon ride over the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Enjoy vistas across mist-blanketed valleys from the Scenic Rim's rainforest mountains to the Gold Coast city skyline.
- Full Hot Breakfast & sparkling wine
- Access to O'Reilly's Historic Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Access to O'Reilly's extensive grounds bordering Canungra Creek
- Meet the gorgeous Alpacas at O'Reilly's Vineyard
- Wine tasting from O'Reilly's fabulous cellar collection
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
Gold Coast Hinterland Day Tour with Southern Cross 4 Wheel Drive HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED:
- Coach Touring
- Full Commentary
- Guided Walks
- Springbrook National Park
- Visit 5 Waterfalls
- Numinbah Valley
- Natural Arch
- Afternoon tea
- All National Park Fees included
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2022. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight is minimum 40 minute flight
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.