Hot Air Balloon Ride plus Champagne Breakfast at O'Reilly's Grand Homestead, Vineyard
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers
- Expert interpretive commentary
- O'Reilly's Grand Homestead and Vineyard
- Full Hot Breakfast and Champagne
- Commemorative Certificate
Pick up from accommodation in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Main Beach or meet at Nerang or Canungra. Air conditioned coach transfers to our Hot Air Balloon launch site. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere. Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our hot air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our Hot Air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first gold coast hot air balloon ride, floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise on your hot air balloon flight, that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
A great team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable & great guys are guiding your balloon. They have some amazing facts to share about Hot Air Ballooning. Your balloon crew driver is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say our team are a fun and highly trained crew are well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had. After landing there is some Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard. Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard- take a sneak peak at our virtual tour Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander.
Air conditioned coach transfers to your Meeting Point or Accommodation. We also offer drop offs to Theme Parks, Shopping Centres & link with a number of other Gold Coast tours for any tickets booked on this website. Drop-off transfers for all third party booked tickets include strictly hotel to hotel transfers.
After your Hot Air Balloon ride, we recommend staying in the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, Scenic Rim & Mt Tambourine region & sampling all that the region offers.
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air Balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- 20thJan ~12th February 2020, peak period surcharge applies for $30.00 per person. (Exclude Gold Coast and Brisbane tours)
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2020. Conditions of Travel.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible at a fee, please ask us.