Things to do for mothers day GOLD COAST
The Gold Coast is always a hub for nightlife, markets and days at the beach. But it can be hard to narrow down the best way to celebrate Mum and spoil her this mothers day! We are here to help with the top 5 suggestions for Mum to enjoy her day.
1. High Tea at the Palazo Versace Gold Coast: Spoil Mum with a luxury high tea under the sparkling chandelier's and nibble on the finest cuisine at Palazzo Versace Gold Coasts very own high tea head quarters, Le Jardin! Martinis, cocktails, high quality coffee, decadent snacks and elegant treats...your mum will be in HEAVEN! Visit www.palazzoversace.com.
2. Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast with Champagne Breakfast: Up, up and away above the clouds! A breathtaking experience that every mum surely wants to tick off their bucket list. Float above the amazing Gold Coast Scenic Rim in the early hours of the morning taking in the rolling mountains, graciously green valleys and winding rivers finishing off with champagne breakfast to toast your morning at O'reilly's vineyard. Give the gift of experience this Mothers day, she will never forget this special event! Go to https://www.hotair.com.au/
3. Gold Coast Mothers Day Classic: Feeling active this mothers day? The annual breast cancer aware Mothers Day Classic commences at Pratten Park, Broadbeach. You can choose to run or just take a stroll with mum and a group of friends either way it is all in aid of raising awareness and money for breast cancer research, a great charity event. Don't forget to wear your best pink get up! Registration can be found at www.mothersdayclassic.com.
4. Brunch at the Surfers Paradise Marriott: Ravish mum this year with Brunch at the Surfers paradise Marriott. Receive a complimentary glass of bubbles or beverage of your choice before sitting down to a delicious aray of treats to indulge in. Live entertainment and a special gift for each mum on the day. Tickets must be pre-purchased at surfersparadisemarriott.com
5. Take Mum on a Picnic: A simple solution to spoil your mum. Take her out to get some fresh air at one of the many picnic locations on the Gold Coast. Buy a ready to go hamper or pack your own local goodies from the markets or farmers markets! Check our www.insidegoldcoast.com.au for more suggestions!