Cairns Hot Air Balloon and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- 🎈🚌 Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride with transfers from selected locations
- 🥤 Pre-flight health shot beverage
- 📜 Commemorative Certificate
- 🍾 Glass of sparkling wine and Juice on landing
- 🥐 Light snack on landing
- Return Skyrail Tickets
- 🌳🎈 Glide over Australia’s pristine tropical rainforest
- 🌄 Spectacular views of the Barron Gorge
- 🌊🎈 Hover over the mighty Barron River
Pick-up at your accommodation by a Hot Air coach for your special Cairns tour package, there's a one hour transfer through the Kuranda rainforest. Pickup times are confirmed on booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. We fly at Mareeba in the Cairns Highlands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise. Breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the fun of your morning. It's just like a balloon festival every day!
Return and Landing, Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Drop off to Skyrail Smithfield Station to check in for your return Skyrail
Skyrail is booked for your ride of 1½ hrs through the rainforest canopy to the bottom of the mountain, there is time for two very worthwhile interpretation centre stops along the way.
Kuranda Village where you can have a coffee and/or breakfast at your own expense. Enjoy shopping and exploring the Kuranda Markets as well as other attractions in Kuranda.
Check in at Skyrail Kuranda for your return Skyrail back down to the Skyrail smithfield Station.
Your Hot Air Balloon coach will depart Skyrail Smithfield at 3pm sharp to retun you back to your hotel.
- Free door to door air-conditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Glass of Bubbly or Juice on landing
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Glide over 7.5kms over Australia’s pristine tropical rainforest
- Hover just metres above the rainforest canopy before descending through the canopy layers
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Barron Gorge
- Hover over the mighty Barron River
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2024. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility queries please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Pregnant persons beyond 3 months (13 weeks) of pregnancy are not permitted to fly.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight provides a full flight experience to suit the prevailing flying conditions
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.