Hot Air Balloon Ride including a Champagne Breakfast and a FREE Birthday Cake
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers
- Full Hot Breakfast and Champagne
- O'Reilly's Grand Homestead and Vineyard visit
- Commemorative Certificate
- Free Birthday Cake
Pick up from accommodation in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Main Beach or meet at Nerang or Canungra. Air conditioned coach transfers to our Hot Air Balloon launch site. Your confirmed Pickup/Meeting time will be issued as soon as you Reserve your booking. Our team of pilots are Australia's most experienced with the record for most reliable balloon ride take-offs in the southern hemisphere.
Always a surprise, always an impressive sight. Arrive at the launch site, to see the amazing hot air balloon inflation display. Did you know, our hot air balloons stand taller than a ten storey building?
Hop on-board to experience the fun & unique sensation of your first gold coast hot air balloon ride, floating gently for 40-60 minutes, above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, in Queensland, Australia.
So much to see, but often it's the sensation of floating silently over this picturesque landscape at sunrise for your 30 minute hot air balloon flight, that really makes this such a special time. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky.
Our team of pilots, expert, knowledgeable and great guys are guiding your balloon & have some amazing facts to share with you about your 30 minute Hot Air Balloon ride this morning. Experience the joys of this historic form of flight. Your balloon crew driver, is ready and waiting to answer all your questions and have a bit of fun. We're pleased to say, our team are fun and highly trained crew, well practiced in maximising the enjoyment to be had, on your first hot air balloon ride. After landing, of course their is some Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Come down to earth and it's a short drive to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard. Our breakfast is a real highlight! We have exclusive access to O'Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard - take a sneak peak at our virtual tour. Happy Birthday, celebrate with a delicious birthday cake. Relax in the historic surroundings with a glass of champagne to toast your morning. A full freshly cooked breakfast, pastries, fresh juices, eggs & bacon, cereals & fruit is all yours as you relax in the serenity of the vineyard on the verandah of this picturesque grand Queenslander. Happy Birthday!
Air conditioned coach transfers to your Meeting Point or Accommodation. We also offer drop offs to Theme Parks, Shopping Centres & link with a number of other Gold Coast tours for any tickets booked on this website. Drop-off transfers for all third party booked tickets include strictly hotel to hotel transfers.
After your Hot Air Balloon ride, we recommend staying in the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, Scenic Rim & Mt Tambourine region & sampling all that the region offers.
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch
- Free Hotel Pickups/Meeting Point Maps
- Spectacular 40-60 minute Hot Air Balloon ride
- Full Hot Breakfast & Champagne
- Free Birthday Cake
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Digital photo package
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfer: Hotel /Meeting Place/Shopping Centre/Theme Park (Maps and details here)
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- As of 17 December, you must provide evidence of being fully vaccinated on the day of travel per QLD Government requirements. READ MORE HERE.
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2022. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight is minimum 40 minute flight
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.