Ballooning Port Douglas and Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride & Return Transfers
- Entry to Hartley's Creek Crocodile Farm
- Visit Cassowaries, Koalas & other wildlife
- Crocodile Feeding Presentation & Boat Cruise
- Education centre & other exhibits
Door to door transfers Pick-up at hotel by a Hot Air Port Douglas coach for your special package tour, one hour transfer, pickup times confirmed on booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of hot air ballooning in the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise and your 30 minute hot air balloon ride where you can really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to ensure you maximise the fun of your morning ballooning with Hot Air.
Keep an eye out for wallabies, kangaroos and other local wildlife, seeing them from on high in a hot air balloon, is something you’ll never forget.
Return and Landing, balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Your coach transfer takes you to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures – as Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is the best place to see crocodiles and native wildlife in Tropical North Queensland, where you not only get the chance to see but interact with wildlife, such as crocodiles, kangaroo, koala, cassowary, got in a boat on the wildlife lagoon in a tropical rainforest wildlife habitat. You decide on how much or how relaxed your time at the park is to see mammals, birds, snakes, saltwater crocodile, estuarine crocodile and freshwater crocodile, get some wildlife education, wildlife presentations and even some endangered species
There’s a range of activities, that you can choose to do at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. Gain and insight into the operation of our crocodile farm. Learn how farming contributes to the conservation of wild crocodiles in their natural habitat. Or Cruise the still waters of Hartley's Lagoon and experience the domain of the Saltwater Crocodile in its natural habitat. Great opportunity for bird watchers to spot Kingfishers, Egrets etc. which choose to live around the lagoons or find out about Crocodile Feeding, See a huge estuarine (saltwater) crocodile hand fed in a presentation which also features Australia's indigenous freshwater crocodile.
Your coach Return from Hartley’s Crocodile Adventure to your Cairns accommodation or Port Douglas accommodation can be at either 1.30pm or 2.30pm – please advise us when you book.
Return to reception at your Cairns accommodation or Port Douglas accommodation, with a day of memories, you’ll never forget.
- Free door to door airconditioned coach transfers to most Port Douglas accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Entry to Hartley's Creek Crocodile Farm
- Free time to visit Cassowaries, Koalas & other wildlife
- Crocodile Feeding Presentation
- Boat Cruise
- Visit education centre and other exhibits within the park
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- As of 17 December, you must provide evidence of being fully vaccinated on the day of travel per QLD Government requirements. READ MORE HERE.
- Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2022. Conditions of Travel.
- Prices may vary by day, season, and/or availability. Price is displayed at checkout.
- For Passengers with Weight or Mobility or Pregnancy queries - please phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Prices are $AUD per person.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details
- 100% charge applies if passengers fail to fly on the morning booked. 24 hours notice is required for changes. Re-booking is subject to availability and possible
ata fee, please ask us.
- Classic flight is minimum 40 minute flight
- Where photos are included in your package, these are subject to availability. Conditions of Travel, 21.4.
- For self-drive (drive to meet us) please check and plan your drive according to QLD Dept. of Transport and Main Roads Current Conditions.